Monday, August 22, 2011

Who'll be on an internet radio talk show Wednesday, August 24th? Me!

Who'll be interviewed live at 9 AM (PST) on Wednesday the 24th? Me!

Please plan to listen online, the Hair Artist Association is going to be giving me the floor to talk about 365 Days of Marketing and dish out as much marketing creativity as I can in 30 minutes time!

Here's the link for more information -- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hairartistassociation/2011/08/24/elizabeth-kraus-beauty-industry-marketer-educator-author

Find out more about my newest book, 365 Days of Marketing -- about which salon owner and platform educator Alethea Stockton posted this on Facebook: "Your book is great. I will be picking some things to give a review on. you are amazing at what you do. You simplify if for the rest of us and give us a fool proof method. you rock! "

Find out why I believe that 1 salon industry icon, and 2 salon owner/stylists changed my life forever.

Find out what you need to know for social media marketing success in 2012 -- I'm going to break it down to the 4 most important things that you should be doing. Just four?! -- You can handle that!

Find out more about the Hair Artist Association on their website at http://thehairartistassociation.org.

I can't wait! It's going to be a great year - Elizabeth


Elizabeth Kraus – 12monthsofmarketing.com
365 Days of Marketing is available on amazon.com in book and digital formats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment